Giving liberates the soul of the giver —Maya Angelou
How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world —Anne Frank
We educate, inspire and engage!
Ambassador Sumaida'ie meets with Iraqi refugees in Vermont
Click on a button at left. Here is a snapshot of our 2012 budget. As you see, half our support comes from community members like you:
Please click on the cover page to read our 2012 annual report about everything we have accomplished this year with your help!
And our 2012 Form 990 (federal tax form for non-profits)
* * * * * * *
Without your support, the world is flat, to quote VCWA Global Symposium speaker Thomas Friedman. There are so many important issues in the world. Poverty. Hunger. Homelessness. So why is it important to support international understanding? Because we make a difference. We believe the VCWA has truly made this world a little safer for us and for our children. We hope you cannot imagine Vermont and a world without our hard work. If you don’t support these efforts, who will? We count on your support--thank you!
And be sure to sign up above for our biweekly e-newsletter to members and friends.
When you become a supporter of the VCWA, you will:
- Meet and network with other Vermonters with a global perspective
- Enjoy special discounts on world affairs publications
- Engage with local and world leaders who are pursuing creative solutions to pressing problems that affect us all
- Bring the Vermont story and Vermont solutions to the world
- Have an opportunity to host international peers at your workplace or share a meal—welcome a stranger, send home a friend!
Academic institutions, business and cultural organizations and citizens of Vermont who wish to promote global understanding, increase their knowledge and share Vermont with the world are all supporters.